Cartier / Strap broke 4 times and no service at all from Cartier!

Mexico Review updated:

I have bought a Cartier Ballon Bleu in Cozumel, Mexico. In the first few months the strap just fell off my arm. I took it to the shop where I have bought it and they repaired it. After a couple of months the same happened. They have repaired again. When it happened the third time in 1 year! They have sent it directly to Cartier in Mexico City and apparently it was a known problem in the Ballon Bleu line of Cartier. They repaired it and after a couple of months it happened for the 4th time. I wrote Cartier Mexico and they just send me back to the shop where I had bought it in the first place. Today it felt off my arm for the 5th time. Does anybody know how I can get to somebody at Cartier who will listen to this and actually solve this? Pease write me [protected]@yahoo.com I would be very grateful for that and in the mean time I will use my Swatch which is a lot better in quality.

Bl

Comments

• Mr
      Oct 20, 2011

I took my Santos to HK Cartier repair centre for a change of battery. I was urged to get it back several times. When I finally went there for my watch back, I was stunned at the message that my watch only ran for 2 days after it was delivered to the counter for my pick-up. What a joke!!

Is the French Headquarters management too busy cutting staff to attend to complaints from all different parts of the world?