Cartagz.com / Cartagz is a complete and total rip off

United States Review updated:

Cartagz is a complete and total rip off. if you're stupid enough to not pay your registration fees on time and decide to use this service, then you're probably also stupid illiterate and disorganized.

The cartagz website is malicious and hijacks the normal access to the dmv renewal page...also a big sign its a scam. even worse, the website is designed to look like the official dmv site ..it took me a minute to realize the site was commercial. I DO NOT WANT ### LIKE THIS DOING BUSINESS WITH THE STATE. DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY.

Bu

Comments

• Li
      10th of Feb, 2012
    Cartagz.com - Absolutely a scam
    cartagz.com

Absolutely a scam. They started requesting I send them personal information that could be used for identity theft. Run from this site. How did they get on the dmv website?

5th of Apr, 2012
    Cartagz.com - Scam, fraud, no phone contact number, fax number disconnected
    cartagz.com

BEWARE!! Horrible, entered the state of California DMV renewal address and plugged into theis CARTAGZ site. Scam, fraud, no phone contact number, fax number disconnected.

• Tr
      15th of Apr, 2012
    Cartagz.com - Fake sėrvice
    Cartagz.com

Cartagz.com pretend to be online office of California DMV. They’ve tried to scam me in paying my vehicle registration fee online using their website. Fortunately I was smart enough to google this company before paying a cent. Don’t trust this company it’s a scam.

• Da
      16th of May, 2012
    Cartagz.com - This website is a scam, what they are doing to people is wrong
    cartagz.com

This website is a scam, what they are doing to people is wrong.They charge people extra fees that don't need to be paid and they trick you into doing that by creating a website that looks similar to the DMV official website.

• Bo
      31st of Aug, 2012

Beware of the "good" reviews. They're all commented by the same person.

• Su
      2nd of Jan, 2013

Over priced. Extra charge for printable receipt. Worst rip off I've seen in a long time.

• Wo
      20th of Jan, 2013

Yeah - $29 plus a "convenience" fee... Thanks, California, for re-directing me to this ripoff, instead of offering FREE pay-online service to us. I'm holding my payment for an extra month and a half now... You could have been earning interest on my registration fee already. You (California) are SO inept. I fault you more than Cartagz - you deserve each other.

• Bu
      9th of Jun, 2013

I to have fallen for the fraudulent web page. Now after reading all the complaints, I feel that I now have to dish our another registration fee, so I am not late with the CA. DMV. That's disability money that I won't have for medications now. These folks need to be tarred and feathered on a rail, and run out ot the state.

• Na
      6th of Apr, 2015

I believe this site is a spam! I paid over 270 to try to get my title renewed...sucks!...spam site!!!