Cart Pay Solutions / Payment gateway for tech support

1 Delhi, Delhi, India Review updated:

Hello,
It would be not wrong if say that I am also a sufferer of Cartpay Solutions. Cartpay is the reason I have came here to file a customer review.
I have tech support business providing services in Indian market. I have applied for the payment gateway last year to accept my payment via online methods.
To be truthful, unlike others I don't have payment issues with them. I am not saying that they are very regular in making payments, there are irregularities but anyhow I have got my payments in considerable time.
The problem which is making me sick is their server which crashes often. in last 2 months, they got server issues thrice. Their server failure has costed me around $11500 dollars. Customers blamed my business for no reason.
I am really pissed off as I lost few of my clients which will never return back.
I want them to pay me for my loss caused due to their problem.

Th
Mar 15, 2016

Comments

18th of Jul, 2016

I need a help of follow merchants to track down the exact location of Cart Pay Solutions’ Bengaluru office. I have heard that they have their office in Gurgaon (Delhi-NCR) but their real processing and settlement is done through Bengaluru office. All I heard that they are somewhere in Hoskote region but there are lots and lots of offices over there. Can anyone help me?