Cart Pay Inc / Cart pay

1 1735 Market Street Suite 3750 Philadelphia, PA 19103 USA Philadelphia PA 19103 USA, United States Review updated:

Cart PAY INC, claiming to be a Philadelphia based company and also operating in India. Running Fake operations in the area of Payment gateway. Cart PAY INC is a thief. When you ask him to give you a gateway he would call you 100+ times a day and would be so polite and all but once you get the gateway and start posting sale they keep your funds on hold and stop answering the call. I had a very bad Experience with them; i hope their company shuts down soon.
All i want to say about this company is they are a bunch of crooks. They stole all my hard earned
money. They are thugs who betray people and keep all the money with themselves. Just when I thought i had found a good gateway these guys ruined everything. I want them to give me my $45, 000 sale amount that i made on their gateway in
June. Remember Karma forgives no one

• Sandeep Virendra Gupta's Response, Mar 16, 2018

he is shibbrata bhaumik fraud owner of carpay company in noida india

Cart pay
De
Sep 5, 2014

Comments

• As
      17th of Oct, 2014

Hi Denny, I am not satisfy with you. I have been working with Cartpay inc since Feb 2014. And since beginning our relationship with Cartpay Inc. We have been delighted to see every promise fulfilled and optimum fast processing tend to happen. They has exceeded our expectations and provided a pleasing cost saving to our business. We’re in the process of getting good service from Cartpay Inc. With confident and happy aptitude the results that they have brought to us have let us to attain great change in our business till now. Making these has let us to uplift our commerce in a month. So, Good luck to Cartpay Inc. For the ultimate services and hope these great services continue in the future.

• As
      17th of Oct, 2014

Hi Denny and Ashish, I don't know about your experiences. But as a software developer we developed many online shopping gateways with Cartpay Inc and all of them are really good. Even my team didn't face any complaint regarding gateway neither from client side nor from Cartpay. So I must say it can be useful.

• Ku
      22nd of Jan, 2015
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

CART PAY INC is a fraud company. the sold customer data. They are worst merchant service provider. they never want to pay money to his client. They do sale customer card details, and all. They do charge twice, thrice from customer credit card without any customer knowledge. They do charge all kind of charges like charge back protection, web pro, chargeback represention and all but the donot do any thing. They are SCAM.

In INDIA their office is 301, South Extn. Plaza-1, South Extension 2, Masjid Moth, Delhi - 110049 . All the agents are very much clever they can make you fool. They have taken almost $25, 000 USD. They are very big scamer.

• Pa
      27th of Feb, 2015

The biggest cheater we ever came across in the payment gateway business. They provide one policy during signup and then change their words as you get into their trap (use their gateway). Also very unprofessional. Without notice their server upgradation starts affecting the users. There is no regular payout and the complicated payout system will just confuse you and make you get more entangled in their trap. My suggestion "NEVER TAKE THIS GATEWAY OR ELSE BE PREPARED TO LOOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY".

• Ta
      12th of Mar, 2015

Bigest fraud company.. donot trust them. customers money would not reach to u ...
    even customer's refund amount would not reach to customer

• Ra
      6th of Jun, 2015

Cart pay is Scam they took my 48000 USD

• Ro
      23rd of Jul, 2015

Can any one say which is the best opponent company to cart pay or any other alternate solution can any one reply me pls my e mail [email protected]

9th of Oct, 2015

This company is totaly fraud pls give me cartpay inc address

9th of Oct, 2015

Finally cartpay new address 7th and 9th floor ithums building noida sec 62

• Ab
      23rd of Nov, 2015

hi,
    I am cheated by this company. If we all unite we can fight a legal case against this company, we can recover all money and make this company shut down. please mail me on [email protected]

hope you all can understand and try to recover your money.

• Ni
      3rd of Dec, 2015

I have been taking services of Cart Pay for a while, in the beginning they were good but now these people have started treating me in the same manner. After some research I finally got their present address. They are located in Gurgaon, their present office is in JMD IT Megapolis, Sector 48, Sohana road, Gurgaon.

16th of Dec, 2015

I am trying to contact Cartpay for releasing my due payments. I tried to contact them several times, but the person on the call said that he will ask the concern person. And honestly who is this person who had provided this fake address of Ithum Tower, Noida. I went there in search of Cart Pay office. The building is still under construction. There is no such office there.
    Please stop manipulating us.

• In
      7th of Jan, 2016

Any update about Cartpay

15th of Feb, 2016

Hello Victims,

If you want to proceed legal against this company. Then let us join together and file a case against them. Im proceeding legal against this company. contact for further details @ [email protected]

• Po
      29th of Feb, 2016

I need to file the case against them pls contact me on [email protected]

1st of Mar, 2016

Guys we are soon moving to the court against this cartpay. if you want then come join our complaint @ [email protected]

31st of Mar, 2016

I am looking for the address of Cart pay where I can meet the concerned people. My payment is stuck with them for no reason. They are telling to meet some useless condition in order to get the amount cleared. I tried every other way like form & informal mail, called them several time, left messages, etc. Then few days back someone has suggested me to meet them in-person. He also provided me an address of South ex delhi. I have already inquired about the place. But they have shifted to some new place. Please provide me sure shot address. I'm based out of Pune and it is tough for me to visit Delhi many times.

• In
      13th of Aug, 2018

@Josectech Cartpay owner got arrested in fraud case from Noida and in jail from last 1month  anyone who like to register a complain against him then please contact Mr.Sandeep at 9997455666.

• Ta
      1st of Apr, 2016

Nothing new in case of Cart Pay. I too have seen this problem several times. However I somehow succeeded to recover my stuck payments without going there. So, you were asking about the address. As far as my knowledge their office is in Gurgaon. Sector- 47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon Haryana. You can check the address by visiting the place.

5th of Apr, 2016

guys their office is in Noida. Which is confirmed. Its 7th floor Ithiums Building, Noida. I have visited their offfice along-with a police personnel

5th of Apr, 2016