CARS India (Maruti Service Centre) / Service Deficiency

India Review updated:
I had bought a SWIFT VXI imemditaley on launch from in June 2005 and the same has been serviced by CARS India - Ambattur regularly.

While minor issue remined and were attended to, a recurring issue is the major drop in mileage immediately after every service. The recent service where there was a specific ompalint to attend to the:
a) Mileage
b) Outside smells coming through the A/C Vent
c) Gear shift having suddenlt become hard.

The car came back and was sent back twice...as the problems remained (each visit costs me about 5 ltrs in Fuel itself as the service centre is very far).

Apart from the gear shift remaining hard, the smelss still coming in .. alarming is the mileage - I just filled 22 ltrs for 150 kms.. a mileage of just over 6 kms per ltr.

Can someone help..? in Getting Maruti to attend to this issue.. Its beginning to leave a bad tasts in the mouth.

Regards,
Gitesh Agarwal

Comments

Su
  22nd of Nov, 2008
Dear Sir,

Now the situation seems to be too embracing for me as your Apra service Station (Gurgaon sector 14 in building no 15A) technical head Mr. Sunil Gupta said to deliver the car on 20th November, 2008 (earlier promised for the delivery on 08th November, 2008) but failed to do so and promised to handover the car ( Maruti Zen, Reg. No. DL 2CN 9286 ) on 21st November, 2008, but when I called Mr. Sunil Gupta on 21st November, 2008 for the delivery of the car he told me that now the shocker of the car are damage and the staring wheel is also damage, which is not true. Will you please let me know when I will get my car back as each an every day you promises for the delivery of the car and backout on this by giving every time new reason.

Hoping for a reply from your side and positive response.

Thanks