Carrier A/c, 1.5 ton / Poor Service
I am R Senthil Kumar, residing in G1, 21/22, Ponmani Apts, Pillaiyar koil lane, Chennai – 600 042. I bought Carrier split A/c (1.5 ton), sx2-e on May 12/2007 from K.Dhandapani & Co. Ltd, Velachery. Tin no. [protected], In voice no. S1/21422, Invoice date. 12.05.07
I would like to bring you a notice about your service.
It is very very poor.
Problems faced because of your poor service.
(1) After few months (12.02.08), not even one year from the purchase date, it was noticed that cooling effect reduced and noticed some noise. We called your service people and insist about the problem. Your service people checked up the A/c and said shocking news that ‘all gas has gone out because of improper installation (people who fit the A/c); otherwise it wouldn’t have gone out’. Then he charged the A/c with new gas.
(2) On 07.05.08, it was noticed the water, dropped (water leakage) in one side of the room as well as water sprinkled through cool air outlet. Again we called your people for this problem. The service people opened A/c without any trouble shooting and at last they found and said ‘this is because of large diameter (Improper hose) hose was connected to the A/c’. During servicing he got phone call and he was in hurry burry. Then he said ‘Just I connect the hose with A/c, but you may face the same problem again. If you find any leak in water in side the room, you should change the hose by others’. He did not change the hose. And also we asked about that the clock button in the remote is not working. He said ‘It won’t work’.
(P.S. We trouble shooted that the water leakage is due to improper connection of hose with A/c before your service people attended the problem)
(3) For every service, the service people asked invoice again and again and xerox copies were handed over to them each and every time.
And so on…
1. A/c bought on - 12.5.07
2. Field service report - 21.9.07
3. Preventive maintenance - 11.2.08
4. Field failure cum service report – 12.2.08
5. Field failure cum service report – 18.3.08
6. Field failure cum service report – 8.5.08
My questions are
(1) Why was the A/c installed improperly?
(2) Why was the service man in hurry burry without doing proper service?
(3)Why did the A/c fitter put improper (large dia.) hose?
(4) Why did not the recent service man change that improper hose?
(5) Will the clock button in the remote work or not? Why did your people respond that ‘it will not work?
And so on…
Not even one year completed, I faced a lot of service problems. Especially I went for Carrier A/c, for its brand and very good in working, even though my friends recommended me to buy other brands like Blue star, OG etc. From this I conclude that your service is very very poor and if it prolongs no one will go for your A/c. Any how I will never buy any of your products in future because of your service and also recommend my friends not to buy this.
Your present dealer/Associate address
40, Nadhamuni st,
Chennai – 600 017
Ph: [protected], [protected]
What are your answers? Reply me.