Carrie Gazaille / A internet troll

Carrie Gazaille is a horrible person with mental as well as self esteem issues. She is fraudulently on disability because she is to lazy to work. Her husband is equally as lazy and was terminated from Walmart for smoking pot. He is also on disability. So both of them are mooching off the government.

Prior to being on welfare, Carrie worked at McDonald 's. She was rude, demeaning, and was known as a tattle tale. She was not very liked by coworkers or management. Thus, she never advanced in the 14 years she worked there. She worked as a cashier; she claims it was to hard on her arm to hit a bottom with a picture happy meal on it.

Carrie did not accomplish anything in her life so she found validation through the internet. A friend and her started a page for a young special needs mother who was viciously murdered by the family she lived with. The mother of this family wanted her baby and she had this beautiful girl killed.

A page for a victim of murder should honor the person. Hers did not. It was/is full of drama, Carrie ranting to herself like a loon, arguing with a rival page, her posting private conversations with this rival page on it, and a lot of negativity and her gloating as she banned people. She made it worse than a Jerry Springer Show. Just like her, her page is white trash.

Carrie will become obsessed with people and causes, and stalk them online and post them on her pages. She will let arguments escalate to the point she will threaten with guns, exaggerate situations and make her look like the victim, even when she instigated the situation.

She will make fun of special needs people. Judge single mothers that use public assistance. She accuses them of only wanting to party and getting a man. Their kids turning out to be juvenile delinquents. Funny, considering she was on welfare and her son was arresting for drug trafficking.

She and another troll we're making fun of a man that had his exotic pets confiscated from the ODA, and accused this man and his adult children of being responsible for his wife 's death. She also denies her own daughter since she is special needs. She was taken in by her nemisis.

Carrie has stalked, lied, and slandered a member of a rival page of the girl that was murdered. This is out of pure jealousy. Carrie has made it her life's goal to destroy this women 's good standing in their community. I doubt she will succeed. Her rival is active in helping special needs adults and children. She volunteered to help a independent candidate in becoming president. She organized rallies for this fallen angel who was murdered. While all Carrie ever did was rant and rave on her disgusting pages. Carrie's enemy has fought cancer and won and is involved with cancer awareness too. She does so much for her community. Carrie is known as a weirdo and someone to avoid.

When Carrie noticed this wonderful lady was involved with a group of people protesting the handling of exotic animals being confiscated from private owners. Often abused and neglected in the custody of state, Carrie trolled groups, ODA page and replied to all or every post that opposed hers. She started a page to bash people with a different opinion. She did this because she is so jealous of this women! She is that crazy!

Still to this day, even if her enemy leaves her alone, she still posts untrue and demeaning things about her. Many of us got tired of her bullying and made a page devoted to mocking her page. She posts what we post, and acts like someone should care. She whines about it, yet has no problem writing mean crap about us.The only one that does is her nephew. We believe he is the father of her oldest son and disabled daughter. It is a bit disturbing how close those two are.

Carrie Gazaille
Carrie Gazaille

Ar
Oct 24, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      17th of Jul, 2018

None of this is remotely true. The person writing this is the one who continues to harass me. Proof of that is this post. I am not on welfare, I am disabled, so this woman and her group, bullies and harass disabled people, which is against the law.

17th of Jul, 2018

@Carrie Gazaille And I have no daughter's. This woman created a profile on Facebook and posted that she was my daughter. How crazy is that?

21st of Aug, 2018

@Carrie Gazaille you are the tard, in this drama

17th of Jul, 2018

This person is the Jealous one. Because I banned her and her many fake profiles from my pages, she starts making up her nasty, untrue stories. She seriously posted this on a site made for complaints about businesses? She needs to get a life. This was posted by another fake profile she created.

21st of Aug, 2018

@Laura Gross call me, I have an insight worth discussing ((5037933134))

24th of Aug, 2018

@jessiwy From what you have commented about Carrie, which I know is untrue, there is nothing you can say to me. I will not be calling you.

Thank you Laura!

17th of Jul, 2018

Laura is a friend, and will now probably be harassed by her also.

21st of Aug, 2018

@Carrie Gazaille how can you be a friend, with all of the things you have messed with. you are another Martha Faskerdanke

23rd of Aug, 2018

@jessiwy Oh, is this jessica Greeno? You don't know anything about what I have or haven't done. The group is coming here now? I don't know anything about this Martha, nor do I want to. I have many friends, sorry to inform you. I don't involve them with the crap you people do, usually. But I did recently cause I got fed up with the BS you all post. Am glad I did, cause the fake pretending she was my daughter was removed from fb. Why do you all feel the need to post your false bull crap about me every where? What I had posted on my pages was what ha happened, the truth, not something I made up. Unlike the thins all of you post.

21st of Jul, 2018

Laura Gross?! Bahahaha! So you were almost Carrie Gross!? Dude, you are so entertaining. Is she like your cousin? I know you like keeping it in the family. TJ will not defend your incestuous [censored] anymore?!

FYI nobody wants to be or is jealous of your nasty [censored]! You live off the government, your husband looks like he is going to drop dead any day now. You own nothing but a trashy car! Oh, wait... You destroyed that too! So how long before you bury husband number 2?! Have a habit of sucking the lifeblood from husbands? Or do they kill themselves to be away from you. Even your stepsons hate your ugly [censored]! My favorite pic of your family is your trashy son with his wife beater shirt on with a cig hanging out of his mouth. Do not forget hubby had one too! Your family is hillybilly white trash!

You do not even own a home in Ohio! My husband and I do! It is almost paid off too! We go on vacations, and actually have lives. Your idea of a vacation is going to a zoo; or visiting family!

Oh, and your nastiness is on display. Your wonder comment about welfare moms. Were you not one?! Yet you demean other moms in the same situation you were in?! You worked at McDonald's!!! Your career was a part time job for teenagers! Your stepsons hate your [censored]! They told me so. You banned your own stepson from your nasty [censored] page!

So many people hate you it is not funny. People call you crazy Carrie! If you are going to stalk me, call anima control, hack my accounts on FB to pretend my cat died... Enjoy the results! Any page I was admin of, never did I not post drama on a murder's girl's page like you. You had drama going on long before I came along.

Enjoy your "kissing" cousin, Mrs. Gross!

Thank you for the laugh! Never stops with you! Make sure you put your husband's obituary up on your nasty [censored] pages! Who knows... Maybe you will be Carrie Gross! Bahahaha!!!

@Angryatunited Blabbertroll Alert!

7th of Aug, 2018

You need help woman!! You and all of your fakes were banned from all of my pages. Your page was removed from facebook. You have no where else to post your hate, and lies, so you come here? Why did you change your name on here also? She is not my cousin, just a friend. I have many friends, like the one who reported your page and got it removed. The same friend got the Fake "Kerry Click" who claimed I was her mother, removed from fb also. You are the true troll! Nothing you have posted is even close to being true. I am disabled, and get disability, which is money I paid into SSI. I worked at Mcdonalds, and many other jobs also. While working at Mcdonalds I also worked at Consolidated Biscuit company, packaging cookies, breakfast bars, potato chips, and Ritz crackers. Two jobs at the same time, yep I am lazy. Not!! I don't give a rats ass what you do, so I did not call anyone about you. I live in Ohio, you live in California, so why would animal control listen to someone from another state? You have never met me.

The drama was on that page before I became an admin, by your group of friends on the pages you make. I delete the drama, but they, and recently you keep making fakes and come to the page starting drama. Only your little group calls me that. I am not so smart, so you say, but you also claim I hack your accounts? You are not that important to me to do that to, if I could do it, but I can't. You know nothing about me. I have a vehicle. We have 3, so now what?

You obviously have no life, if you can post your made up crap about me all over the internet!!

7th of Aug, 2018

OMG!! You do nothing but hate and lie!! You have posted on this site since, back in 2015? Nobody can have that much bad happen to them. Seriously, get a life!! Get off your computer, and quit posting your hate towards others!!

9th of Aug, 2018

I have not stalked you, but I decided to google you today. You say you have money, and you criticized how my husband dresses? For having money, neither of you dress very well. You offered advice to my awhile ago about bras, saying I needed to get ones that fit me? Well I suggest you take your own advice. My bra straps don't fall off my shoulders and out my sleeves. Really gross!! I suggest you look in a mirror before criticizing someone's looks. You, lady are no model!! I am posting pics of me, and of me and my husband. We are happy! I think people need to know what this loon, who keeps posting nasty things about me looks like, so I am posting your pics also.

21st of Aug, 2018

@Carrie Gazaille looks like you haven't "gotten an" in quite a while. So sad. 10 years going through menopause hasn't diminished you appearnce. Really now. are you crazy? or ore you in need of something special and slow?

23rd of Aug, 2018

@jessiwy Unless you are blind, you can see there is not much difference in th pic taken eight years ago, and the one taken a few weeks ago. You don't know anything about my life. MOVE ON!!

9th of Aug, 2018

Also Steffanie, you show your true intelligence in what you wrote above about my oldest son. You wrote that you believe my nephew is the Father of my oldest son? That is so untrue, and totally impossible. My nephew was born in 1986, my oldest son was born in 1983. So you are saying you believe he fathered my son 3 years before he was born? You have no idea who my son's father is, and I am not telling you. It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! All who need to know, my son included, already know. Anyone reading this or any other crap she posts, please consider how stupid this is, and disregard anything else she posts!!

9th of Aug, 2018

@Carrie Gazaille I have no daughter. Anyone who knows me knows I don't. You are talking about the profile you made" Kerry Click" on facebook, claiming to be my daughter. The one that recently got removed from facebook, cause it was proven it was a fake profile, made to harass me.

10th of Aug, 2018

Proof enough I went to Mexico? You accused me of lying. But since you stalked my Instagram; I know I did not lie. Your daughter is TJ's get; not your oldest.

Why does your husband look like he is about to die? Since he smokes a lot of maryjane; that is why he is so happy. At least my pics are at fun places; when was the last time you went on vacation when your not mooching on a relative? Did you do your yearly trip tp the zoo?!

We own our own home. Do you? Ya.. No... When your father dies; what will he leave you? Nothing..

My kids are 100 times better than your youngest. He is white trash, just like you raised him. Most of those pics are old. Besides the Mexico ones that was a year ago.

Brown top is from Macy's, cute red dress was from a cute local store. Most are t-shirts. What would you wear at a zoo? Or at Disneyland? FYI Mexico is hot and humid..

At least I wear different clothes.. You wear the same old over and over.

The tiger cub was in Las Vegas... We go usually twice a year. Have you ever been to any of these places? Ya.. Did not think so. Sorry you are so pathetic you have to stalk my Instagram to realize how pathetic your life is!

10th of Aug, 2018

FYI, our condo is worth 350, 000 .. We could buy your stupid apartment and than some in Ohio!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You cannot even afford to buy yourself a motorhome. I guess welfare pays [censored]!

10th of Aug, 2018

Feel free to stalk the value of our home! It still sucks being you! Why you have yet to slash your wrists... I have no idea. Oh.. Ypu could not stalk and obsess over random people anymore! Tired of Jamie.. Please move on.

10th of Aug, 2018

My youngest son served in the Marines, and probably makes more money than any of your "Momma's Boys" Hey Steff read what you wrote! You said my oldest son, and your made up daughter, who by what you have posted is even older than my oldest son. What you lie so much you can't remember what you posted? My husband looks way better than yours, and even with all of his surgeries, is still active. Yours should lose some weight. My husband will be 59, and looks way younger than your husband does. I am 56 and look way younger than you do. You are still paying on your home, you don't own it yet. I owned a home, my 1st husband and I. I sold it a few years after he died. I don't need to brag about what I have. Those who do, actually don't have what they are bragging about. And are not happy! I am totally happy with what I have and my life, no need to slit my wrists. And to hear that come from someone as pathetic as you, I have to laugh. Your life consists of trips(discounted trips cause your husband works there) to Disney land. I am not the one posting lies all over the internet. As you posted I only posted on my pages, about what all of you were posting on your stupid pages on fb. So nothing I posted was lies, it is what you did. You on the other hand are posting lies you make up!! Here's a screen shot of exactly what you wrote about my nephew being he Father of my oldest son. Lie some more!! You are good at it, should make it your career!!

10th of Aug, 2018

Here is another lie you have posted, that my youngest son was arrested for drug trafficking. My son is white, was born in 1990, 9 years after the Jesse you posted about was born. He has never weighed 225 lbs. He went into the Marines in 2010, after graduating boot camp he was sent to California, and that is where he was in November 2011, when your Jesse got arrested. SO STOP LYING, YOU PATHETIC LOSER!!

10th of Aug, 2018

My son, Jesse is 28, obviously white, has blonde hair, to light brown, and blue eyes. The Jesse you posted about is black, 37, brown eyes. No way can that be my son Jesse. Hey Steff, why are you not posting on fb? Are you in fb jail again? Why do you not use your name here? And why do you use so many different names on here? As far as TJ goes, he talked to Jamie and she told him, all the crap being posted was posted by you. So she is even sick of your crap. I haven't posted about Jamie, cause she hasn't been posting anything about me. You, though, keep creating profiles to post on my fb pages that you were banned from. Take a hint you are not wanted on my pages!!

10th of Aug, 2018

You are so pathetically jealous of me, you also made this petition to try and get my page removed from fb. I didn't need a petition to remove your page from fb. It was just too nasty and harassing to be on fb. This is proof that you are the one harassing me. You complain cause I posted about all of these harassing things you have done. I have reason to. I want all to know just how crazy and nasty you are!!

10th of Aug, 2018

You use your page for justice for a dead girl to post about me because you are trash. I did the petition to piss you off. You are the one stalking me. I do not stalk your social media like you do. Nothing better to do than to see all the places I have been and you have not? Have you even been out of Ohio?! 😂😂😂😂😂 I mean you were either on welfare or working a McDonald's! Who would be jealous of you?

What is there to be jealous of? What value do you offer but nastiness and evil. I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with your warped ass! I am glad you finally moved away from Jamie. But you can stalk your BFF and her family now! Did you spend time at the community pool and expose your grandaughter to criminals again? Oh.. Wait... Her father and step grandfather are one! How is the drug business doing? 😉

13th of Aug, 2018

@Angryatunited You are a lunatic!! I only post the crazy [censored] you post on your page about me. You can't read, can you? Yes I have been out of Ohio. Canada, New york, Massachusetts, Vermont, and Alabama. Jamie never lived near me, crazy ass!!

10th of Aug, 2018

You do not remove the page, [censored]! I unpublished it. It was not worth the time. Just like you; not worth anyone's time. You make up people are jealous when you are nothing but a joke people laugh at!

10th of Aug, 2018

@Angryatunited You are the joke, seriously! Do you think anyone reads your [censored]? Your petition was only signed by you!! Clap, Clap nice job!! You called yourself the "meme queen". You wasted your time(oh that's right, you have no life) making stupid memes condemning me? Like I said take a long look in your mirror, you are no prize!!

10th of Aug, 2018

I believe Matt before I believe you. Please stop posting pics of your ugly ass offspring. Nobody wants to see pics that. God he is ugly! No wonder you are so jealous. My kids are actually attractive!

13th of Aug, 2018

@Angryatunited I am not jealous lunatic! Matt, the fake lawyer? Ba ha ha!!

13th of Aug, 2018

@Angryatunited Because you are an idiot! What I posted was a court document. It clearly states the mans race is black, he has black hair and brown eyes. He was born in 1981, 2 years before my oldest son was born. Yet you believe he is my son, because they have the same name. Jesse was born in 1990, blue eyes, blonde/light brown hair. Anyone with a brain can see it isn't him. Anyone else reading this can see just how unintelligent you are, if you keep insisting it is my son.

10th of Aug, 2018

What is will you leave your son when you doe?! Debt?!😂😂😂