Carrefour / I purchased one b&d blender bx275-b5 on 19/06/218 from majid al futtaim hypermarkets llc al gurhair mall.

Duabi, United Arab Emirates

I purchased one B&D blender BX275-B5 on 19/06/218 from majid Al Futtaim hypermarkets LLC al gurhair mall.
after four to five usage its removed brand name and also not working well i feel it is not a genuine product and i return to Carrefour on 31/07/2018 and i told them it is not genuine and clearly mentioned u should clarify it is genuine or not, the after some days they called and i came to Carrefour to collect my product and they told we will give new product or cash back i told them i don't want new product i need to clarify the genuinity of product they told ok we request for you old product and will get back to you. then yesterday i went to Carrefour they told we can't give your old product we already destroyed you can ask Black and decker i told them why i should ask them i purchased from here and i return to here they are harshly talking and they told go and complaint police ...

this is not a matter of money this is a matter of trust so i need my old product because it is my product i paid for this, how they can destroy my product with informing to me ...

Thanks