Carrefour — carton of pasta salad
We do our food shopping on Saturday afternoon in Carrefour Aguilas Spain, in the shopping precinct. We usually buy a tub of Pasta Salad, which we enjoy with our evening meal. Today, Saturday 18th November, we were eating our meal containing the salad we had bought earlier, when we both remarked it tasted awful, not as usual. On looking at the tub it came in, we were appalled to see the expirery date was 1-11-17, 17 days out of date! The salad contains tuna, and we had already eaten quite a substantial amount of it. As the evening is going on, we are feeling very ill. For a giant supermarket chain like Carrefour, I think you will agree this is disgusting. I cannot find an email address anywhere to contact them directly.
More Carrefour Complaints & Reviews
- Carrefour Bali Indonesia - buying aircon unit 
- Carrefour UAE - delay delivery 
- Carrefour Dubai - unserviceable tab as a offer 
- Carrefour UAE - service 
- Carrefour Marinopoulos - price for deli 
- Carrefour - pista
- Carrefour - cooked chicken 
- Carrefour - I purchased one b&d blender bx275-b5 on 19/06/218 from majid al futtaim hypermarkets llc al gurhair mall.
- Carrefour Mall of the Emirates - extra charges and bad customer service, weighing machine not monitored
- Carrefour Express - lack of legally required proof of card payment refusal