Carrabba'sprison labor

Carrabba's is replacing trained cooks and managers with illegal aliens and prison laborers. In the second case, it isn't illegal, but with so many white collar criminals, couldn't one just replace upper management with the same personnel? To customers: who is cooking your food?

• Miss Dorothy's Response · Aug 14, 2018

I purchased two $10 Bonus Cards. I perceived that your companies appreciated my patronage to your restaurant. However, I got them during the Holiday Season of 2017. I got hungry for Carrabba's, the card had dates on them. I believe I got duped out of $20 offers, only be used months afterward. Did I waste my money on Carrabba's? I eat when I want.

Comments

• Pa
      Apr 14, 2013

I've worked at three different Carrabba's from the West to the East Coast of Florida. None of the ones I've worked for have had "prison labors" cooking. I don't even know what that really means. There may be a "second-chance" type deal but they don't disclose that to other employees or customers, they certainly aren't "prisoners", and if that *is* the case, then so what? Maybe keep your personal grudges out of sight and don't be so judgmental.

• Ji
      Sep 14, 2013

Almost every food service industry will hire someone with a criminal background, of course taking in to consideration the crime and type of work. Being a Carrabba's employee, I can say without a doubt none of the GREAT GUYS I know in my kitchen are illegal aliens, or have any type of serious criminal background. Who hasn't had a few speeding tickets in their day? Considering that Carrabba's is one of the few chains that not only does not have a single microwave in any of their locations, but also makes a good portion of their menu from scratch(soups, salad dressings, sauces), most of our cooks have at least a few years of experience and/or some type of formal training under their belt.

Aug 21, 2015

I went to carrabas al i-10 & kirkwood, houston texas, las nigth at 9pm, they told me only the tagliarini with sparragus and the rigatoni al forno are the specials, don't ask what in want soup or salas, just brought the salad, i have to ask for the bread after 15 munutes waiting, and the servers look a me like they are doing me a favor,
    carrabas's use to be a excelent custumer service, but the waitress now are complety rude, and not helpfull at al, need to be trained to be a good waitress.

Don't sent methis promotions that they don't really have.

• Mi

Carrabbas - Overcharged on my bill
    Orlando
    Florida
    Carrabbas.com

Me and my family recently came to the restaurant which we love and come all the time and we were over charged on our bill. We spent over $250.00 Due to the amount of people we had that including what we paid at the bar. We were over charged 2 meals. It's frustrating because I keep trying to get the problem fixed but no help