Carrabba's — prison labor
Carrabba's is replacing trained cooks and managers with illegal aliens and prison laborers. In the second case, it isn't illegal, but with so many white collar criminals, couldn't one just replace upper management with the same personnel? To customers: who is cooking your food?
Miss Dorothy's Response · Aug 14, 2018
I purchased two $10 Bonus Cards. I perceived that your companies appreciated my patronage to your restaurant. However, I got them during the Holiday Season of 2017. I got hungry for Carrabba's, the card had dates on them. I believe I got duped out of $20 offers, only be used months afterward. Did I waste my money on Carrabba's? I eat when I want.
More Carrabba's Complaints & Reviews
- Carrabba's - racism
- Carrabba's - horrible food 
- Carrabbas Italian Grill - food and manager
- Carrabba's - rassim and rudenes
- Carrabba's - worst service ever.. long wait times, seated others before us, rude service, spray chemicals on people 
- Carrabba's Italian Grill - food
- Carrabbas - got order wrong and reorder wrong again on takeout
- Carrabba's Italian Grill - very bad food
- Carrabba's - very small portions 
- Carrabba's Italian Grill - the manager miguel