Carport Texas / Ripped off for a carport by James Dampier

1 Houston, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-830-8616

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITHI JAMES DAMPIER Carport Texas/Carpots Unlimited/Carport Houston. n February 2008, I gave James Dampier a check for $550 for a carport and was told it would be installed within 3 weeks. The check cleared the bank within 2 days. After a month, I contacted James Dampier and was told I would have my carport installed next week as the material had not arrived. James Dampier called me the following week and a day for installation was made. He never showed up or bother to call. After reaching him, I was given numerous excuses about why he never showed and never heard back. He was very ard to contac after and gave a song and dance about how he was going through a rough time and would return my money. It is 6 months later and I still have not recieved my money.When I try to call his number the voice mail is full or he does not return my call.

James Dampier is a con man, scam artist, liar and thief. He has provided rebuttals to these complaints how he tries to make good. DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD HE SAYS.

Comments

• St
      8th of Oct, 2008

Wow I wish I would have done some research about this guy, he ripped me off for a carport. 1st of all he was sick for a couple of weeks next he just stopped returning my calls. All you get is a voice mail or its full. He got me for a $1000.00 . Does anyone have information on him, please help. Oh I forgot to mention that contract was signed in Feb, 08

• Br
      23rd of Mar, 2009

He got me to too - for $1, 900. I am attempting to sue him but have no info on how to find him.

• Ha
      2nd of Apr, 2009

We have also been taken by James Dampier. He has one problem. I am also a police officer. Please post any information that can help put him in jail. Post complaint numbers, description of Dampier, where abouts, work address, home address, family and friends addresses

• Ca
      4th of Apr, 2009

this is james dampier .i never had any intentions of ripping you or anyone else off .my contact number is still the same .2818308616 .i am willing to take care of this issue with you asap .give me your info and it will be handled .i do apoligize for whatever has happened and i will fix it .thank you please contact me [protected]@yahoo.com or 2818308616

• Th
      23rd of Jul, 2009

We have also been ripped off by James Dampier. He does not answer his phone or email