carpet/vinyl / non responsiveness

Cincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5133869432
have been paying without statement of balance due for several months. account number is [protected] purchased carpet/vinyl from buddy's carpet in 2004. need statement of account balance. have called, wrote and emailed with no response. address to send statement is 2341 deblin, cincinnati, ohio 45231

Comments

Ml
  4th of Mar, 2016
I stopped in at Buddy's by the Dayton Mall this afternoon looking for wood (click) flooring for my whole house (2400 sf). At first the salesman was pretty nice until I ask him about a 'vapor barrier' (I'm on a slab) for the flooring and he said he didn't have any. So I ask "Don't you recommend vapor barrier for people that live on a slab?" He said that was a problem that I would have to address BEFORE I put down the flooring. I said that was not an option as I have 2400 sf and all of the other places I have talked with said I need a vapor barrier to put under the flooring. He all of a sudden got real nasty and said "Well, I guess you know more than I do. I have only been in this business for 38 years!" I was shocked that he knew nothing about a vapor barrier to protect the flooring, walls and ceiling and have the audacity to talk to a customer in this manor. He obviously needs to be retrained in his customer service skills. (He also needs retraining on houses that sit on a slab that have the possibility of moisture coming up from the dirt underneath and thru the concrete slab. I put down a parquet floor many 20 ago in my kitchen, pantry, and half bath and the moisture has come thru and not only damaged the floor but has started peeling my ceiling.)

Buddy's Flooring America Logo Buddy's Flooring America