Carpet One / Wrong color
We ordered a carpet from Carpet One website for our office. When it finally arrived (delivery took longer than we expected) we were very disappointed because the color of the carpet was incorrect. We contacted Carpet One customer care service and asked for an exchange but they refused. When we just made our order their rep said that we will have 90 days to return. Complete lie! When we wanted to return they claimed they did not accept returns.
They suggested us to keep or donate the carpet. Color was totally wrong and did not suit our office. Avoid doing business with this company!
More Carpet One Complaints & Reviews
- Carpet Giant Carpet One - Unfulfilled contractual Obligations, harassment, additional financial and emotional hardships 
- Carpet One - The product received was not what I ordered 
- Carpet Giant Carpet One - Poor Customer Service
- Ruggeri Carpet One - Improper installation and Defective product
- Carpet One - Bait and Switch used on me 
- Carpet One - wrong carpet
- Milburn Carpet One - Horrible place
- Carpet One - Installed wrong product and installations poorly done
- Carpet One, Floors Inc. - Terrible Service 
- [Resolved] Carpet One Tulsa - Fraudulent Charge