Carpet One, Floors Inc. / Terrible Service
It took them three weeks to put together a job they said it would take DAYS to do. THey kept telling us they could have our floors installed by a VERY SPECIFIC DEADLINE we gave them, kept saying, "Oh we have that in the warehouse, it won't take more than a day to get it done"- Turns out the warehouse is in another state, and they have to ship and then acclimate before they can install the floors. They waited until THREE DAYS before the deadline to even order the floors, so given the shipping and acclimation period, of course they aren't installed by when we told them THREE WEEKS IN ADVANCE that they need to be done... I am completely disgusted with their service and would NEVER go back to a bunch of liars who just want your business and don't care about your needs once they get your money.
More Carpet One, Floors Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Carpet Giant Carpet One - Unfulfilled contractual Obligations, harassment, additional financial and emotional hardships
- Carpet One - The product received was not what I ordered 
- Carpet Giant Carpet One - Poor Customer Service
- Ruggeri Carpet One - Improper installation and Defective product
- Carpet One - Bait and Switch used on me 
- Carpet One - buddy's carpet one - ontario, ca
- Carpet One - Wrong color
- Carpet One - Installed wrong product and installations poorly done
- Glines Carpet One - Horrible tile install, theft from our home, lying owner, unlicensed contractors, buyer beware!!
- [Resolved] Carpet One Tulsa - Fraudulent Charge