Carpet Cleaning / Late and Used Only Water to Clean

GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4043775593
Do NOT use this company! I had a TERRIBLE experience with Whiskaway Cleaning! I was looking for a cheap carper cleaner and definitely picked the wrong company. They said they would arrive between 2 and 4 PM. After no proactive updates from them, the guy showed up at 5:30 PM. He barely spoke after providing his name. He very quickly surveyed the empty house and then started cleaning. While I was checking out the truck mounted equipment, I noticed that the cleaning solution was not leaving the jug to mix with the hot water and inquired to see if the equipment was not working properly. The guy told me I was crazy and to call another company and stormed out of the house. He was crazy. Weird, weird situation. My mother was stunned as well. Do NOT use this company!
Ho

Comments

Ho
  4th of Nov, 2008
Wh
  22nd of Dec, 2010
What's wrong with the worker barely talking after saying "hi"? He was there to work, not to socialize. If you went out to my work vehicle, y0u wouldn't see chemical going into the hose either because it's already mixed in with the rinse water.

Cranmonre Carpet Cleaning llc Logo Cranmonre Carpet Cleaning llc