Carpet Cleaningabusive behavior/damage/theft

1 Review updated:

company advertised 2 rooms and hallway for 59.99.Iscdeuled an appointment for wed june 17. 2009; employee showed up did not identify himself; after looking over areas to be treated he began to complain and began using abusive language ; i was frightened by his verbal abuse ; he left; i contacted company was given an apology; i rescheduled for today june 22, 2009;three men or should i say i man and 2 youths very scruffy looking; one immediantly started spraying a chemical solution on part of my rug and a spot on tile in my bathroom; older man tried a switch and bait attempting tohave me pay 175.00 for tile cleaning and rugs ; i said no he was abusive all 3 left running towards the elevator . papers were stolen by one individual aand spots were left on tile fromanuthorized chemical; beware real abusive, con artists . i tried to contact company no response avoid usapowerclean .i intend to contact BBB.

Comments

• Wh
      Dec 22, 2010

So what if one of them looked scruffy. You never heard the term "smooth criminal"?

• Da
      Oct 05, 2012

Fort Lauderdale Carpet Cleaning - www.fortlauderdalecarpetcleaning.com - terrible service!!! Do not use...called and was quote a price. Website advertises free pick up and delivery but if I wanted that it was going to be extra. Guy came to clean one love seat, 1-5x8 & 2 2x5 area rugs. Quoted $117 with a 10% discount. My love seat is leather with 2 seating cushions and 6 pillows. He did the area rugs first - could not remove the stains and no deodorizer applied. did the two seating cushions and said he could not do the pillows. Said he would only charge me $100. After the discount I was promised that was less $6 for not cleaning 6 pillows! When I called to complain the manager said the service guy was "did not want to damage my property." They told me to bring the pillows to the cleaners! My issue was when I called and explained my order I should have been informed that they do not clean pillows. I felt I should have been given at least a $20 credit back. BTW my condo owner had Stanley Steamer out to clean a bdrm carpet the next day. They got every stain out of that carpet, applied a deodorizer and the cost was the same as I paid.