Carpet CleanersAuto-Renewal of Unwanted Services

1 Review updated:

I'll keep it short because I have wasted more time and energy trying to communicate with Dex Media regarding unwanted advertising that they continue to charge me. I have been in business over 30 years and have never been automatically renewed in print media without a representative contacting me to, AT A MINIMUM, see if any changes need to be made to the Ad (ie phone number, content, etc). What about a marketing strategy? Content or size ad or heading of ad? That would be one reason to reach out to your advertisers. I never received a reminder of auto-renewal and never agreed to an auto-renewal. Dex media is desperate for income and they won't get mine by being dishonest and deceptive. The fight begins TODAY.

De
Apr 06, 2016

More Carpet Cleaners Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• De
      Apr 06, 2016

Agree

•   Apr 08, 2016

Hi - I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding your account, and would certainly like to help you with getting this matter addressed and resolved. If you could please reply here or via email at [protected]@dexmedia.com, providing your business name/address and contact number, and our Client Care team will promptly reach out to you. Thank you, Ed.