Caroline Barkely Coronel / fraud against the state of ca disbility

1 12 ovation Lane Aliso Viejo Ca 92656Aliso Viejo, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9495109911 or 7039321771

Caroline Barkley Coronel is a scammer. Ms. Coronel has defrauded the State of Ca disability board by claiming benefits that she never needed. She defrauded St John Knits and the state of Ca for such disability benefits for " Stress Leave". As Ms.Coronel make 6+k a month from thr state of Ca for benefits because she claimed she could not work. She claimed she could not focus on looking for work do the stressful environment at St. John knits while all along she was home living for free off the State of Ca while she studied for the Ca mortgage brokers exam and passes. Funny how someone who is mentally diabalbled due to stress from a "job" can read, study, and pass the test all the while taking the State governments money. Caroline Coronel is a scammer, a liar, a cheater and one of the most dishonest people that I have ever met in my entire life. It gets better people. She becomes gainfully employed at Oxford Capital and attended regular meetings at the office and still collected benefits. She seeks job opportunity after job opportunity and rejects each job because she can stay home and collect "free money". Gets even better now. Ms. Coronel. Still collecting disability benefits from the State of Ca then gets a job "1099ed" at World Financial Group" all the while her direct upline knew she was collecting state benefits from Ca. Again she reads, studies, and passes the life insurance Test in the state of Ca and as she is collecting state Benefits from Ca she is collecting commission checks from World Financial Group and there is enough proof to support my claim. This is all true. Ms. Coronel by collecting benefits has committed fraud and perjury which are both felonies in the State of Ca.

Her victims are the State of Ca, St. John Knits and anyone in her wake. She especially likes to play the victim role to unsuspecting men to gain simpathy and money. Her newest sucker. "Greg" is probably the ugliest person I have even seen in my life but she is glued to his wallet and the Audi A8 he let's her drive.
Ms. Coronel you are being turned in as we speak here and I await word of your arrest. I can't wait to see your arrest photo. All your mommy and daddys money will not bail you out of this one.

You are a piece of garbage and deserve to lose both you mortgage lic and life insurance License in Ca or any other State. The truth is you could not sell anyway. All you can do is scam people out of money. You should go back to the mall and go back to folding clothing. Perhaps walmart will hire you once you are a felon.

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH A CREEP Like this. Ms. Coronel I will not rest until you are arrested and held accountable for your crimes

Sc
May 26, 2013
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Jf
      18th of Jun, 2014

Not very nice things to say . Keep them to yourself . Even if they are true... Who cares. I am an x. I woke the 1st scammer one but to say all the rest I dont believe them to be true...

Leave her alone and let her get on with her life. She was a pain in the butt and always liked to spend my money but I am over it. Wish you well Caroline B. Coronel..

J

• Ro
      2nd of Jun, 2014

On last thing. Keep your children away from her. She also like a to sleep with her male employers. She sleeps her way to the top and once a woman come a into the game they fire her. Happens every time

• Ro
      1st of Jun, 2014

Liar liar pants on fire. So was my wiener after I had unprotected sex with this woman only weeks ago. She seems to get around very much. If only her boyfriend knew. I guess he must cause his must be on fire also. If you had any contact with this woman sexually please do yourself a big favor and run the dr and get checked out right away. STD's are a guarantee if you go anywhere near this dirty woman. So if you value your health, life and well being and the remainder of your life then do yourself a big favor. Run And run fast. She will lie to you. Cheat on you, steal from you and put your life in harms way as she did to me by giving me this STD

• Be
      6th of Jul, 2013

Con-artist and whore. This woman came onto my husband to try and make a sale. She is a pig

17th of Jun, 2013

This woman is a scammer. So is her company. All FRAUD

11th of Jun, 2013

I met Ms. Coronel when I was invited to a job opportunity. She would not tell me about the program or any details. Once I arrive there is a room full of people all talking loudly trying to tell me about their pie in the sky program of selling insurance. I was invited to an event in Palm Springs. I had asked several people who said they make big money including Caroline who would not show me a copy of one pay check showing the big bucks they all claim to make. This was a multilevel scam. I checked this out with the dept of insurance and was told they are under investigation in several states for insurance fraud.

I would steer clear from this group of Cons. They put on a big show with lots of flash but in the end they were not very impressive. If someone is making big money they would be able and proud to prove it and show it.

So very unimpressed and very unprofessional.