Carolina West Wireless / They Lie Cheat and Steal.

1 NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: http://www.carolinawest.com

Carolina West Wireless has cheated me out of my cellular contract. They are not a good company to do business with. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. The salesperson lied. When confronted with this, they cancelled my contract! Now I have to proove that I didn't ask for the disconnect or they will ruin my credit. They went from an unlimited plan for $120 a month to $350 a month. If you are thinking of buying this service, DON'T. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Comments

28th of Aug, 2015

Yes, they keep going up on my bill and I use the same every month. I started on a contract with them for 74.00 dollars monthly with unlimited calling and text. They sent me my first bill which was 8 dollars more than agreed contract. When I called them they said Gov. regulations required them to go up 8 dollars. Each month they have added a bit more until now they are charging me 118.65 dollars monthly and I am using the same amount I started with. What can I do to break my contract with them without having a bad record? They are cheating me willfully, but will not fix it. Can they be allowed to continue doing this, without making their agreement good?