Carolina Carports Inc. / late delivery, possible robbery attempt

As with other complaints, I received no communication from CCI until I called the person I ordered from and got the direct # to the person handling Louisiana installations. Still got the run around. My RV cover was installed approximately 9 Wks after ordering. The crew was fast and did a good job. However I was concerned about all the questions Iwas being asked by the only member of the crew that spoke English. He asked if I lived nearby(rv is at a hunting area with some homes nearby), and also asked how often I came to the site. When I caught one of the other crew members checking out the dead bolt I had on my shop door I became suspicious. I have a tractor, implements, a boat, tools, trailer for the tractor, etc. in the shop. Well this past week someone broke into my RV by breaking a window. It was obvious they were looking for a key to the shop. Nothing was taken from the RV. However, a pry bar was used to try to open the door to the shop. I am writing this to see if anyone else has experienced a break-in not long after having a carport installed by CCI. I have no proof but circumstances are worrisome.

Cu