Carole Martin / Bra Order

United States Review updated:
I ordered and paid for bras in the amount of $33.89 on 9/27/08 and never received the bras. The check was cashed and has cleared my bank. If I do not receive my order, I will be contacting the BBB (Better Business Bureau).

Comments

Be
  8th of Nov, 2008
Sent a check in the amount of $33.89 on 9/27/08 and never received my order. I want the bras or my money back.
Jo
  10th of Nov, 2008
I ORDERED 2 BRAS ONLINE THE 26TH OF OF OCT
ORDER #809707 and have not heard any thing.
w as paid for on debit card that has already cleared the bank.
Thank you for looking int this for me as i really want these. i have bought 2 of these previously and really need them for the hospital.
1507 PALAMINO WAY LAKELAND, FLA 33815
Cl
  12th of May, 2009
Beth,

Perhaps if you supplied me with more information I can locate you to confirm this complaint.

However, if you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on https://www.complaintsboard.com? Thank you.

Clearpoint Direct/Carole Martin
1-888-840-9999
Cl
  14th of May, 2009
Our records indicate that this order was entered into our system on 10/14/2008 and was shipped 11/7/2008, less than 3 weeks after the check was received by us.

We hope that the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on https://www.complaintsboard.com? Thank you.

Clearpoint Direct/Carole Martin