CAROLBURNETTDVD.COM / Never received order

I placed my order for the dvd collection on 2/24/10. On their webstie they state they send an email confirming order and shipping information within 2-3 days. I still have not received any sort of status/confirmation.

I have tried contacting them at the email provided on their site (mailbox@CarolBurnettDVD.com) on 3/3. I still have NOT received a response.

I paid with a credit card and the transaction processed under 'PB&J Services Direct Marketing San Saba'.

Can you possibly assist me in any way?

Thank you.

Ai

More CAROLBURNETTDVD.COM Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tl
      24th of Dec, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:

I too recently ordered through the carolburnettdvd.com website as a Christmas present for my mother, and to no avail, did not receive my package. They first sent an email the day after I ordered (Dec. 6, 2011) telling me that it was being shipped (Dec. 7th)...even gave me a tracking # through the Post Office. Of course, several days later when I didn't receive my package, I contacted them via email. They responded days later informing me that the item was now being shipped on Dec. 19, 2011 and I would receive it by Dec. 22nd and if I didn't to contact them via email with a subject line saying "Carol Burnett DvD-No receipt". As expected, I didn't receive the item and sent them an email with the subject line they suggested and haven't heard from them since.

Could someone please advise me on how to handle this issue with this company or tell me what you did in resolving the matter with this company because to me, this just isn't a way to handle a business.

I'm in the process of disputing the matter on PayPal but would like to know how to prevent this from happening to someone else.

Signed,