This is the only info, in regards to the name, that I have. No other info offered on website. I ordered, on May 22, the DVD collection. Their site states 7-10 business days. After several emails with no communication from these folks, i threatened them with the Attorney General's office. They sent me a notification of a tracking number from USPS, last week, but as of today; the package has not been sent. I am out $60 with no recourse. Could someone please help me wit these folks? I would be more than willing to call them but I don't even have a phone number.

More CAROLBURNETTDVD.COM Complaints & Reviews

Plus CAROLBURNETTDVD.COM - Never received order [1]

A  3rd of Jul, 2009 by
Aimee, identical situation on my end. I ordered on May 17, credit card processed in 2 days, but waited 3 weeks. They said "someone died" I gave them another week of grace, and then told them to please rush my order as we were going to be away for the summer. It was sent regular mail. Fortunately received in time. False advertising, said 120 "shows" did they mean little sub-shows within episodes. Disc 4 was a duplicate of 3. Disc 7, 11, and 13 was empty. I tried to communicate with NO response. I sent it back paying the postage and then filed a dispute with my credit card company. I figured they should have to at least pay for one set of shipping charges.
A  20th of Dec, 2011 by
I also got screwed by that guy i'm surprise the site still up and paypal still recomend the site im doing something against to them and im also building a website to post all this complains and advices so people don't got screwed like we did, my site will be call www.carolburnettdvdscam.com

Carol Burnett DVD Logo Carol Burnett DVD