Caroacol Cream / fraud

1 836 ForestGlen #B , Bozeman, MT, United States
Phone: 406-586-5612

I ordered their "trial period", they forgot to mention the day you place the order the trial starts. When I called them about this their whole demeaner changed, and were quite rude, (I had used the product with some on my clients for 3 days, and the time was almost up. i rushed to the p.o. and sent it back, insured to Calif. with return confirmation, and then called them to say how misleading the ad was. Basically was told tought luck, and now am in conversation with my credit card trying to get chgs off. Never will I order anything from the computer again. They always put the fine print (or no print) where it is not available or can't be seen. Besides exasterbting my disability due to the stress, they also lost approx 3 customers. I am a wholistic healthcare practioneer, so thought this might be a good product and could get a retail account with them. No, they just wnat the $, and will do whatever it takes to get it. I am geting so dis-allusioned by these kind of venders. Skip Reistad, R. N., CST, MT.