[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / unable to make trip

Angleton, TX, United States

Booked 2 cabins last year for sailing on freedom sept. 23. Due to huricane harvey we encountered damage to our home and lost our kitchen, remodel is taking place this week, if I put it off we sit on a waiting list to get the work done. I did call your customer service and was told to send the letter and would receive credit for future cruise which we would like to take in december, have loved cruising with carnival and appreciate your help.

Thankyou
Deborah harding

Booking # 4wL5bo

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Sep 26, 2017

Dear Deborah,

We are sorry to hear of the damage caused by Hurricane Harvey to your residence. If you already sent your request to [protected]@carnival.com I ask for your patience while there are a lot of request such as yours those inquiries are reviewed in the order they are received. May I suggest you make sure you included all of the relevant information including supporting documents with your request including the booking number/s, names, ship & sail date on all inquiries without that information it might be harder to locate your booking or not locate it at all.

Please submit your inquiry to [protected]@carnival.com.

Sincerely,