[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines — travel insurance
Had to cancel cruise for Nov. 2018 due to my husband's medical problems. The doctor filled out the form with the date He started treating my husband. This was Feb. 2018. We booked in July 2018.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Delray Beach, FL In September 2018, a new problem developed on his other leg. This required special treatment and the doctor said my husband could not travel. we were denied a refund by the insurance company. We are seniors and live on a fixed income. We cannot afford to lose $2200.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Dec 10, 2018
We are sorry to hear you and Arthur had to cancel your cruise due to Arthur’s medical issues.
We show that you purchased the Carnival Vacation protection plan and the reason for the denial is due to pre-existing conditions. Although you are not eligible for monetary reimbursement you are eligible for the cancel for any reason which provides the cardholder to a future cruise credit. Please note the future cruise credit offer will be sent under a separate cover. Should you and Arthur not be able to use the future cruise credit we will be more than happy to make an exception and allow you to transfer the credit to friends or family member.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer