[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / refunding my wife & i, the rest of the cruise money

Port Everglades, FL, US Review updated:

On March the 26, Day of the Cruise, my wife woke-up, in such pain, I had to call the, running late number [protected], I received, ?402. Don't know for sure what they still owe us, Cruise Rate taxes, Fees, Port Expenses, I Believe was $276.28, I enclosed the Hospital Notes, She was released the same day, But, was in no way able to go aboard the ship and enjoy her trip, also, she would have had to stay in her cabin, she was heavy drugged up. This was foreseen. Hopefully, I can be rein busted. Thank You

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Apr 03, 2017

Good morning Arthur and Jo Ann,

We are sorry to hear you and your wife where unable to sail aboard the Carnival Conquest. We hope she is feeling better at this time and is fully recovered. Thank you for providing the necessary documentation to further review your request however please note that no refund will be processed for the penalty assessed on your reservation however we will review your request for possible future cruise credit. The response to your request will be sent via a separate cover.

Regards,