Carnival Cruise Lines / service and quality - not
Carnival Cruise serves carnival food - If you only like corn dogs and cotton candy great! If not, stay off the ship. 09/10/2008
If the name fits wear it! Carnival may be big, but you do get what you pay for. If you've cruised Celebrity, Royal or others you'll be greatly disappointed with Carnival Cruise Lines. Pack your breakfast, lunch and dinner because the food quality still lives up to the companies historical complaints regarding food quality. It may look good, but wax food examples would taste much better than what you'll actually eat. Reality is that many who have cruised with Carnival say that the food tastes like you were eatting at a carnival. If you like corn dogs and cotton candy then you'll love Carnival Cruise Lines quality, or should we say lack of quality. Dry, undercooked, cold and greasy seem to be the trend. If you ever remember the worse food you've eatten, Carnival food is below that. Don't even try to complain. Nothing will gain you any satisfaction. Even if you bring your complaint to the Presidents office, it will fall on deaf ears. It's a classic case of take your money and run. Don't be fooled by the company wanting to "Exceed your expectations." Service is good if things are good. If you have a complaint the service is horrible, unskilled and lacking pure common sense. The horrible service drops so quickly, it's like a sinking ship! Do your research. Don't end up gravely frustrated and disappointed. It's your hard earned money and your vacation you've waited all year for. Spend it on a cruise line that pride themselves in service, quality and most importantly - integrity.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - cruise cancellation
- Carnival Cruise Lines - had to change sailing date due to unexpected surgery
- Carnival Cruise Lines - photographs downloaded from "pixels"
- Carnival Cruise - team couldn't even respond / customer service during and after cruise
- Carnival Cruise Lines - service, behavior of the waiter