[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / I would like a refund for a cruise I could not take due to hurricane irma
Boarding #5MJ8D2-9/14/2017-Carnival Liberty--I was scheduled to take a cruise with 9 of my friends that we take every year, but hurricane Irma hit I could not go. My house sustained damage and was without power. I am also employed by First Choice FL Vacation Rentals and we had many properties that also sustained major damage so I had to work. I am requesting a refund due to weather conditions that was beyond my control.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2017
We are sorry to hear you were unable to sail onboard the Carnival Liberty due to Hurricane Irma damages to your home. Please submit supporting documentation to [protected]@carnival.com.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen