[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines — complain about the cruise to nassau
Me and my wife have participated in your cruise on the 20.1 till the 23.1.
We must say that we really dissapointed from the cruise.
We recived a room near the elevators and we can't sleep because of the noises all the 3 nights.
Also for the "dessert" the last night was like a nightmare! The crew employees have done construction from 5am in the morning!!! And we wake up like is it a nightmare!!!
We spoke with the guest customer services on the ship and they give us a 50$ back, this is a joke!!!
We spent more then 750$ for a cruise that we only suffer!!!
We want the money back it's not respecting thing to do to us we fly all the way from Israel and we heard about your company too many good things! In our dreams we didn't expected that kind of thing!
That was the worst vacation we ever been and we defently not gonna recommend about your company To anyone.
Please refund our money.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 25, 2017
Thank you for sharing Mr. Ganon’s comments with us.
We value his continued business, and we’re truly sorry that he experienced problems during his cruise this year. Those are absolutely not the kind of memories we’d ever have wanted him to take home with him.
We’ll be contacting him directly, to address the issues he brought to our attention, and we truly hope to have another opportunity to provide him with the fun, memorable cruise vacation we’ve become known for.
Guest Care Specialist
Carnival Cruise Lines | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer