[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines — cheers package
Good afternoon, I am concerned that I am traveling with my children ages 17 and 9 and my best friend who is an adult but does not drink alcohol beverages. I was told that I am unable to purchase the cheers beverage by your customer service representative because the children are under age and the other adult does not drink alcohol and refuse to pay $400 for other beverages. I do understand that there are bars around the ship that i can purchase individual drinks. Purchasing the drinks individually may cause me to have unknown charges where with the cheers package I have already paid in advance. As a single parent I can not afford to have a $1000 bill from carnival at the end of the cruise. I do understand that minors are in the room but I also know that I do not give my children adult beverages. If there is anyway to help with purchasing the cheers package please assist with this matter. I may be reached at [protected] or via email [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks again for your assistance in this matter. Booking number 4RXW08
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Dec 09, 2018
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to respond.
We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with certain aspects of our Cheers Beverage program. Please be advised guests can also enjoy a wide variety of non-alcoholic beverages with the program as well, that are not available under the Bottomless Bubbles.
The following non-alcoholic beverages are available within the CHEERS! program:
• Sodas (including specialty sodas), Zero-Proof frozen cocktails (including smoothies) and juices
• Specialty coffees and hot tea served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee
bars Milkshakes, where applicable RockStar energy drinks, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Coconut
• Water and Honest Tea 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages served in bars and lounges Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants
While we understand that not all our guests will want to take advantage of the benefits, the Cheers Program is only available if purchased for each guest in the cabin over 21 years of age. You can still purchase Cheers with minors under the age of 21 sailing in your cabin. In situations where only one or two of the adult guests in the cabin will be using the program, it may be better to purchase drinks individually. Regrettably, we are unable to make exceptions to this policy.
We certainly appreciate your input and apologize we are unable to respond favorably to your request.
Carnival Cruise Line
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer