[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / change in flight ticket.

Dear sir .i had mad a mistake with my final destination. I leaves in goa .and my ticket has come till mumbai . It is very far from my home 700 km.pluse i have 2 luggages 1 hand luggage 1 backpack. And i have to roam thier for my transportation .i will reach the by 11am on 26 .after i have to book bus thats leaves at 6pm .the journey will thake 16hurs by road.and if i go by domestic flights i will having problem with luggages. They allow 15 kg i thing . I knew it when i saw my ticket. Other wise i had correcter it before . Plz do somthing if possible .thank u crew id 505270.

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Nov 15, 2017

Good morning:

I’m so sorry to hear there is a mistake with your flights. Because you’re getting ready to sign off next week, we kindly ask that you follow up with the Manager of Staff Administration onboard. Jessica will be able to further assist you.

Sincerely,