Carmen Ana Nieves-Maldonadocheck http://CarmenNievesMaldonado.yolasite.com

1 Review updated:

A true deadbeat! Any information about this person, please respond here below a reward may follow after a arrest has been made because of your help.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Jacksonville, FL
Almost 10K behind in payments with interest she will be looking at another 4K easy, not to mention jail time. As she has never paid a cent for over 3 years and counting.
The law will find you and later will be worse than sooner for you Carmen. If anyone needs some extra cash, tell the local law enforcment. They will give her a new address and job to pay for her child and I will reward you for you help.

Comments

• Sh
      Jun 18, 2009

I think I saw her on the Southside of town driving a newer SUV, a Explorer or something like that.
    It's to bad and I'll keep a eye out for her. Best of luck and "it is just a matter of time."
    The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is a good department and they are on the ball.

• Ro
      Jul 22, 2009

As far as we know she is in P. R. !!! I have spoke to a detective today and i hope my info was helpful. It is to bad she has neglected her children. It is a matter of time before she will be caught! Good Luck!!! I am definately keeping my eyes & ears open for her. Her own ex even told the cops where she is living!!! Stay away from us Carmen!!!

• On
      Oct 18, 2009

let it go and get past her. she doesn't look like she's got two nickles to rub together.