Carmax / my new car

CA, United States Review updated:
Carmax has been a GREAT experience! There is not one other dealership like them. It is about time a dealership came along that actually cared about the customer! I had a check engine light come on within 2 weeks of owning the car. however, I was sure glad I bought from Carmax! They took perfect care of us and fixed the problem right away with care and concern. This is my third car from Carmax and I WILL NOT BUY ANYWHERE ELSE!
Bi

Comments

Ha
  27th of May, 2010
I will never purchase a car from Carmax ever agin in life. My experience has been awful. I have had my car for two years and Carmax has never repaired my car when taken to them. Everytime I have taken my car to them, I have been told that my Extended Warranty Company does not cover, however, when I leave and take it to the dealership, the service is always covered. Help me understand how a major company such as Carmax can sell extended warranty's but not honnor them? I will never go there again and I will not refer anyone else there.
An
  2nd of Jul, 2013
We are in the same boat., My husband bought the Extended warranty thru CarMax as well and they don not want to cover. We are in the biggest mess with CarMax we will never do business with them again, they just give us the run around.
They had to send our truck to a local fleet shop to do the work, We went to that shop, Since our claim was denied, CarMax decided not to work on it any more. That it was the fleet shops problem. been with out a Truck for3 weeks.
What do I do now.
Anyone one else going thru this, lets do something about it.

CarMax Business Services Logo CarMax Business Services