Carma Technology Corp. / Carpool

1 Carma 2nd floor penrose Wharf,Alfred St, corkCork, Ireland

Carma is an app to carpool, sharing rides with other users Hi I downloaded the carma app to carpool during my daily commute to earn some cash and save pollution of the road. After I downloaded the app there was no one to share a ride in my area, so it said to invite your friends. I thought I could invite my colleagues and friends so that I can carpool with them and save some fuel and make some money. Also the app provided $10 for each friend I invite, which I didn't wanted. I just wanted to share my car with others to earn during my daily commute. So I invited a few colleagues to share my car, they did accept my invitation and joined carma. I started carpooling with them and made some money. In total I have shared 32 rides approx, and I had made $256 by sharing rides with other users. Now when I tried to cash out my earnings, the company told me that the users whom I invited are not authentic, where as that is not right and they won't pay me my earnings. They think that I have invited members just for the sake of referal credits. Which is wrong I have shared many rides with other users whom I know, they are to be my colleagues. I have paid for the fuel and shared the ride with others and now carma won't pay me my hard earnings. I would like to tell once again that the users whom i invited are authentic and real. They just don't want to pay me, so they are providing lame excuses. I want my earnings as promised by them. Please help me in getting my hard earned money. Thank you.

Re