Carl's Juniorservice and negligence

Ma Jan 27, 2015 Hacienda Heights, CA Review updated:

I have been to this establishment many times. I always order my three children the chicken star meal, and each time I ask for barbecue sauce and do not receive it. For the past 3-6 months this particular store is huge in packaging their own sauce and literally only a pump of sauce is in the Costco bought dipping container. Today I finally had it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hacienda Heights, CA The two girls at the drive thru were rude, unprofessional, and argued that the sauce package was full. The packaging of the sauce does not follow food and safety guidelines and I should not have to beg for sauce and at that a proper packaged sauce. His establishment is ripping people off and treating customers poorly. I will pursue a complaint with OSHA as I has spoken to the store manager before.

Comments

• Re
      Jan 27, 2015

What does OSHA have to do with your complaint. Do you mean the Health Department. That would be a waste of time too, because any business that handles any type of food is routinely inspected, and if they don't make a certain score the business is given a deadline to improve the conditions. Is there a cover on the containers of sauce, or do they just toss the open container into your bag? How were the young ladies at the drive through rude and unprofessional? Just because they told you the containers were full doesn't mean they were rude and unprofessional. Actually when you refer to them as girls you are being rude. I'm sure the containers were filled according to company rules. A lot of restaurants charge extra when customers want more sauce than necessary and that has been going on since the 90s. It's time for you to grow up and quit your whining.

Jan 27, 2015

redhatterb71 the GIRLS were very rude the way they acted toward me. But I'm not going to argue with you, because your probably one of the sorry employees that also work there and reviews online store complaints received . I've already filed my complaint with the BBB. And by the way... They always charge me extra for the sauce I never receive! I have reciepts.

Jan 27, 2015

I like you you call them rude when you go around begging for free sauce, get a job so you can afford to pay for the sauce. You have no right calling adults who are old enough to work girls when you mistake being told on as rudeness, and when you think that someone who defends a company works for them, I agree with red grow up

Jan 27, 2015

Ok Ruth and Kevin. Go on and agree with old timer. I actually have a great corporate job helping people in managed care. Like I said before, I will not pay for something I don't receive. I will continue calling those females girls as I don't believe they acted in a womanly manner. Playing with a cell phone while taking orders, and conversing about ones drunken nights in my opinion is the behavior of a child/teenager/girl.Sheesh, the first time I complain about anything and peoples panties get in a wrinkle! Go to sleep seniors! It's past your bed time!

Jan 27, 2015

Well then since you are acting like a six year old I am going to call you a girl as well. I am not a senior, I think you need to get sleep, does mommy know you are posting. It is nice you are defending mommy but get to bed it is past your bed time.

Jan 27, 2015

Also when you post a review it i everyone's business.

Jan 27, 2015

Ruth and Kevin. Leave it alone. tgis website is funny, you post a complaint and it makes people who have probably shared the same experience angry. It's crazy! Go to bed!

Jan 27, 2015

You go to bed, you seem cranky. You go to bed.

Jan 27, 2015

Someone is posing to be me, with the same username and posting horrible comments. I would never harm my children. The person doing this is a very sick individual.

Jan 27, 2015

Now I know for sure you are six years old. No adult would admit to wanting to abuse their children.

Jan 27, 2015

Yeah you are telling the truth about someone posting to be you. Just like you lied when you said I am a senior, and you lied when you said that redhatter works for this company without knowing her, since you already lied about those two things why should I believe you?

Jan 27, 2015

The posers have been identified!

Jan 27, 2015

No one is posing as you. Stop fooling around. If you not lied when you called me a senior citizen I would have believed you. If you had not lied when you said that red worked at Carl's Junior I would have believed you. So based on those two previous lies why should I believe you? Give me one good reason to believe you when you lied about Red working at Carl's and when you lied about me being a senior. I don't think you have children, I just think you are trolling and made that comment for attention, and I am feeding the troll. I mean had you not lied about me being a senior, had you not lied about red working at Carl's I would have believed you, but you made two lies so I don't believe you at all.

Jan 27, 2015

Anyways since you don't like this site that much and you think that everyone should agree with you and since when they don't you want to harm your children, why don't you go away, I know because you want attention that is why you made up those lies about beating children whom don't exist, well since you are a good mother why not tuck them in, you can't because they are in a made up foster home. This site is for real complaints, not kids seeking attention, if you want to chat go to neopets, if you want to make up stories about child abuse go to a role playing forum. This site just so you know is for legitimate complaints, not your fantasy world. Where Carl's practices child labor by hiring girls and where you beat your children because you don't like the comments on this site, which YOU made.

Jan 27, 2015

Oh BTW liar I am 16 not a senior citizen, and Red does not work for Carl's, Those were lies so we know you were lying when you said you did not make the child abuse post. I see mommy saw you on the computer and told you to go to bed, You gave me a good laugh though.

• Re
      Jan 28, 2015

Marchucka, I have never set food in a Carl's. As far as I know there isn't even one in the entire state that I have lived in all of my 74 years. I definitely know there isn't one in the city where I live and that is the biggest city in the state. I am 74, have been a teacher and a legal secretary, plus worked other office jobs until I retired at age 66. I am adult onset insulin dependent diabetic and last September I was diagnosed with stage three cancer, for which I'm not doing treatment. I decided I would rather live a quality life for as long as I can, rather than live longer and feel horrible from the complications of treatment.

Jan 28, 2015

That just proves what a big liar the OP is she must be a child trolling if she comes to the conclusion that because you dared tell her she is wrong that you work for Carl's, Then she has the nerve to lie and say that she never made that post about abusing her own children. It is very difficult to believe anything she says when she lied and said that you worked for Carl's, and that she lied when she said I am a senior. I think she is lying and she did make that child abuse post.