Carls Jr. / rude district manager

I used to work for Carls Jr. and I did not like the attitude of the District Manager. He would always tell all the crew smile smile. He would never smile and he wanted great service when he was not setting and example. Also he has a lot of shift leaders that do not know how to treat the crew as well they scream at them. I got terminated from Carls Jr. because of 2 guest complaints I got I know the guest is always right but i dont find it fair that I got terminated and the rest of the shift leaders there have gotten a lot of complaints and you still have them there. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Go
      May 27, 2010
    Carl's Jr, - Very disappointing experience and I'm very unhappy about it
    Carl's Jr,
    carlsjr.com

I absolutely love Carl's Jr, the food is great and so is the service until I came to this recent open Carl's Jr. in Carson, Ca on Del Amo st. Which I was happy about because it’s close to the University I attend. The woman in charge (wearing black with no hat) was rude, very disrespectful, and gave me the food incorrectly.

At the time when she was taking my order she ignored me and left before I completed the actual order leaving me talking to the register only. Therefore I repeated what I said two more consecutive times. She kept speaking in Spanish to the other employees around her and she still didn’t pay attention to what I was saying. Finally I purchase my two sandwiches.

When I receive my order and left and I saw what I order was wrong. I went back in right away and told her I wanted mayo on the big Carl like I told her. She responded with an attitude saying that I never mention that to her, when I did three different times. Did she listen to me as the consumer? No she didn’t and she didn‘t give my order how I wanted. This was very disappointing and I’m very unhappy about it.

• Te
      Nov 08, 2010

Went to your store in Cavecreek and Bell Road in Phoenix, AZ today and order my favorite Western Baconcheeseburger and small zucchini. the service is good, but disappointed with my orders. Put too much barbecue sauce and the zucchini is not fresh, and my sandwich only had one piece of onion ring, supposed to be two pieces, I paid $ 6.10 with these order, if i will pay that much, it better be worth it. My name is Tess Miller and my address is 17636 N. 30th St. # 4 Phoenix, AZ 85032 and i thank you.

May 02, 2011

Carls Jr. 445, Mira Mesa San Diego California. Shift Leader Jorge Vargas steals money from the register, deletes orders from the screens, gives free food away, and takes money that customers leave behind on accident. He uses the money he steals from the company for himself. Justice needs to be served. Talks a lot of ### in spanish about his co workers even if they're right in front of him. Funny how his wife use to steal and got caught for it. Somebody set this guy straight..

• Br
      Sep 12, 2011
    Carls Jr/green - Unhappy
    Carls Jr/Green

Jun 27, 2013

Am a customer that goes every time, why because before i did like going because the shift leader anayeli was not give good service instead she will be siting down on dine with husband every day restaurant dirty. Not helpful to his coworkers. Instead just sit down and talking ti husband . But there's another shift-leader and her name is deycenia but the first time a when i receive a amazing services that i started to go every day. I just what to said she really need a raise she always helpful to co works everyday smiles and therefor everyone's day happy. No matter if she gets bussing she always give a wonderful services