Carlos fraco / Scammer

1 AR Review updated:

This man will smooth talk you until you send him your money. Once he gets your money you won`t hear from him. He advertises Dogo Argentino`s, Bull Terrier`s and Bull Dogs. Several people have been taken.

Comments

• Ti
      Aug 23, 2009

I totaly agree, I am one of the people he has also scammed, I wanted to purchase a Bulldog puppy from this man, Once he gets you to send him the Money, He will not answer your emails. His Name is,
    CARLOS MANUEL BARRIOS FRANCO, he lives in : ARGINTINA, and the city is : BUENOS AIRES, his phone # is : [protected]. BUYER BEWARE HE SELLS, bULLDOGS, BULL TERRIERS, ARGINTINOS, and there are a few of them that work together, The other ones have the puppies (or) dogs, And Carlos does the scamming. and is good at it. buyer beware do not send any of your hard earned money to this conartist.
    If anyone else has been taken by this scam artist, Lets stick together and make sure he does not do this to any one else in the United States.

• Ca
      Sep 10, 2009

This is a complete Lie, this persons Tim And Lisa are trying to destroy my reputation, i have been sendind dogs to USA and europe for around 7 years, and i have a lots of good references from persons who trust on me and now are Happy with their puppies. my personal e mail is [protected]@yahoo.com and i can demostrate that i am a man of word. I have very good references all around the world, I have been shipping Dogs in Italy, Spain, Brazil, Venezuela, COlombia, Uruguay, Hungary, Slovakia and i have send no lest than 100 puppies to USA (to all the states) feel free to contact me for ask my references

• Th
      Sep 28, 2009

This is NOT a lie, I have all documentation and all emails & receipts to back it up., And also phone numbers of other people that this man has SCAMMED!!! This is always his reply how many dogs he has shipped, Well let me tell ya I cannot speak for other countrys, Im sure he has scammed people there too, However anyone living in the UNITED STATES, DO NOT !!! SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO HIM... This man is a Copulsive liar, conartist, And a scammer to boot, And him saying to email him so he can give you refrences, Ha, Do not believe him, Here is my Phone# [protected] and my email is [protected]@msn.com PLEASE contact me, I do not have a problum with telling anyone about this man, Yes he scammed me and others out of money, And we will NEVER!! get it back, So the best thing I can do is to make sure, and try my harddest that he does not scam anyone else here in the United States. If I can try to help someone from not going through what me and others went through with this man. This would be great. It is VERY wrong what he is doing, Taking advantage of people. And living it up in Argentina with our hard earned money. And about ruining his reputation, I dont think he really ever had a reputation. And if he EVER did, He ruined his reputation himself. I have also reported him to different authorities in Argentina, .. He is a LIER!!!.. And he is NOT a person to trust. DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO HIM!!!.

• Th
      Mar 06, 2010

i agree tim and lisa rose, i also have all my proof, like you do, my email is [protected]@yahoo.com
    he took me for $3500 ////// dog came with bad patella .not dog he sent pic of, , you want proof i have pics of him with six other breeds than bullterriers.
    my phone is [protected]/
    this carlos manuel barrios franco has taken many breeders here in states.
    not including the people who were looking for pets/
    he is a liar he has recently posted against a breeder from the usa using my name but being from argentina he cant spell corrrect and spelled my last name wrong .very funny the way he words post talking like a 3rd grader .he posted under frank calibiosi.
    only after breeder posted on him.he claims hes sold hundreds of dogs, what he has done is burnt hundreds of people
    my name is frank Calobrisi i am from Lawrence, ma i went to central Catholic i am 43 years old i am for real.
    anybody feel free to contact me no bull all proof is in hand.

• Ro
      Mar 08, 2010

This man needs to be stopped, He has scammed too many people. I think everyone that he has scammed needs to get together and get legal action against this lying scam artist Carlos manuel Franco Barrios. Please lets make sure he doesn't ripp off anyone else here in the U.S.A.