Carling Wok / Food contained a Plastic Washer

CaOttawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
2.25
My daughter and I waited months for the Restaurant to open under New Management, and finally when it did open we went for a Chinese Buffet Dinner. That evening I began to feel sick and started to vomit, unfortunately I wasnt near the bathroom so I had to clean the mess after, while cleaning it i discovered a plastic washer in my vomit.. Could this be the reason why? I dont know for sure, I do know Im not in the habit of eating washers. This food kept me sick for 2 straight days. I wouldnt recommend eating there again its pretty much the same ol management that was there before, we thought it being closed for so long they were cleaning it and getting it up to par, not the case at alll, nothing has changed except the sign that says "Under New Management"
Yv

Comments

Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I was also looking forward to it opening. I liked the previous occurrence for their Dim Sum and sushi rolls. I was there for lunch on a Thursday and no sushi and 1 type of Dim Sum! The sign mentions Sushi. The ice cream bins were pretty much empty. I was very disappointed and while I live in the neighbourhood, I won't be returning.
  30th of Dec, 2008
The Great One decided to check out this new joint in town. It's pretty damn good ... and I know greatness. Needs more ###ing chocolate ice cream though!

Sincerely,

#99

Wayne Gretzky aka The New Super-Favre
  30th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I couldn't agree more with your thoughts #99.
Al
  19th of May, 2009
This guy that claims he ate a platic washer must be a ### not to notice. Does he not chew his food, simply inhaling it like a pig ?? I have some carpet here he can chew on if he likes to eat foreign matter. What an idiot. Little does he know how much the place has been cleaned up and how much care and pride the new owner/management takes to ensure cumstomer satisfaction. I feel sorry for the plastic washer eating guy because he probably didnt mention this to the restuarant instead just whining on the internet for 6 or 7 people to read. Poor ###, get a life !