[Resolved] Carid.com / unethical behaviour

1/8/17 I ordered a Thetford 31112 repair kit for 22.97 no shipping charges until you enter location. when I checked my paypal account it totaled $ 92.97, this is a kit with about 4 rubber seals and the shipping is $70.00, I've had a motorcycle shipped cross country for that amount . I wrote them a email, filed a resolution on paypal finally a lady called early yesterday 1/9/17 and she told me it would be taken care of in ten minutes, well that didn't happen so I just got off the phone with Ves Marcado and he says he will leave someone a message he also told me there was no notes regarding the call from yesterday is that not a surprise ...I'm waiting for my refund.

• Resolution statement

• CarId Customer Care's Response, Jan 25, 2017

Hello William,

My name is Greg and I am the Voice Of Client at CARiD.com. First of all I want to apologize, that you were incorrectly quoted and charged on shipping of Thetford® - Aqua Magic® Bravura Mechanism Repair Kit. I do apologize for that mistake and I am sorry for all inconvenience it had caused to you. I looked into your profile and figured out, that the request to refund you immediately was submitted. I will make sure to issue a refund to you today, the 25th of January.
    I also calculated the correct total for the product. It is $36.08 delivered to your door. Please email me at greg.[protected]@carid.com if you want to reprocess the order.

Once again, I do apologize for that mistake.

Sincerely,