Carid.comthis is the worst company I have ever dealt with

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.I ordered my wheels with them and they called back after 3 months of not knowing a ship date or anything to tell me that it was special order and if I can consider picking another wheels.So after another another 3 months ( they already charged me for the whole order) they come with the same bs...It took me 10 months to get my money back after talking with unprofessional staff !

Ca
Jan 10, 2013

Comments

• Dl
      May 03, 2011

This is the worst company I have EVER dealt with. Stay away from them!!!

• Ca
      May 18, 2011

Hello Dlamein,
    We sincerely apologize for the bad experience judging by your feedback. Kindly explain in couple more details what was wrong about the order or product so that we could get the right solution or clear explanation on the case. I would like this to be brought to attention. We invite you to reply here and of course you can contact me dirtectly at gary.[protected]@carid.com for clarification and assistance.

• Di
      May 19, 2011

I had order a set of head light for Chevy Tahoe..Its took them 3 months to received. i believe if i have not follow up with proper way will never received... Its really crap company ( I really dought its a company.. im sure just an office which have nothing in stock and they trying to do business with someone else products around the world) I strongly recomended do not spend a single dollar with them...

• Ca
      May 20, 2011

Hello Dimitrius,
    I understand that 3 months is a very long term for completing the international order to United Arab Emirates. And as I told in a previous comment - we do sincerely apologize for that delay. Unfortunately international orders usually require longer terms due to more complicated verification procedures (Security of our customers` payments is the priority for us), bigger distance of delievery and more strict shipping company`s regulations as well as departure and arrival scans.
    I could only say that we tried our best in order to provide up-to-date information for you on the order processing so you could feel that your package will be delievered safe to you.

• Di
      Jun 17, 2011

If your company located in the Moon will deliver faster than 3 months. regarding the payment as u said is the priority for you, your money you get it on time but the parts never been deliver on time..Anyway the story got over and i got a lesson from your company. Was my first and last time dealing with you guys..Thanks God i received the parts and i didn't lost my money ...

Dimitris

• Ka
      Aug 19, 2011

We ordered a mesh grill for my sons Jetta. We scheduled an appointment with a body shop to install it which took a couple of weeks. Once the car was in the shop the body man refused to install it because the way the grill was manufactured there was no way to route the hood release mechanism. Besides, the grill was made very cheaply and looked tacky (unlike in the picture). When I contacted the company they informed me I was 4 days past the 30 day return policy and they wouldn't take it back. They suggested I list it on ebay. I wouldn't do that because I wouldn't want to stick anyone else with this piece of junk! I'll never deal with this company again.
    Dan

• He
      May 13, 2013

I also have experience their "no hassel" returns - this is the worst company - they should be shut down immediately. They don't return calls - you sit on hold forever - get a different story with each rep you talk to. They are a rip off.