Carid.com / I will never order anything from this company nor will I advice anyone to shop from this website

United States Review updated:

I am really disappointed in the service I received. I ordered mesh grille for my 2004 bmw 525i and was told by ann. [protected]@carid.com to wait for a month because it has to be manufactured just for my car. She offered me free overnight shipping once the product becomes available. Today she calls me and tells me to pay $64 for overnight shipping. Total scams. I will never order anything from this company nor will I advice anyone to shop from this website.

Comments

• Ca
      3rd of May, 2012

Dear Valued Shopper;
    I do apologize that there was confusion with the manufacturing and shipping times of your product. From what I see this has already been resolved one of our Customer Service representatives. I truly hope you are satisfied with the resolution that we were able to give you and if you have concerns about this or other orders in the future please contact me directly by emailing me at leslie.[protected]@carid.com or by phone at Extension 861