Carid.combiggest mistake ordering from them

Ordered items on july 5th, 2011, large order, I have received only 2 items out of 6, I payed 300$ for shipping on 947$ order, and now the third item came even with cod and tax, item value is 79.95$, shipping 18$ and cod +tax 22$, so its together now 119.95$, I asked them if they have done international shipping if the item price for me goes up by 50%! I ordered hid kits too, which they were saying they will ship very fast, its 2 weeks now and they still are not even shipped out... Bug deflector they didnt have in stock so they said aprox estimated shipping date is august 5th. Im gone call tomorrow to the bank and will try to get part of my money, because this is not even funny!!! I left msg that I want to talk with manager, do you think somebody called me, of course not! This place is just $#*! Hole, stay away from this place!!!

Ju

Comments

• Ca
      Sep 27, 2011

Dear Valued Customer,

We greatly appreciate your business with us. I do apologize if you have inconveniences with this order. Please be assured that our first priority is providing you with the highest customer service and satisfaction possible.
    As per our policy: "Shipments to HI, AK, PR, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be e-mailed to the customer before the credit card is charged. Feel free to request an international shipping quote before placing an order. If you would like special shipping arrangements please email ([protected]@carid.com) or call us at [protected]. Shipments to Canada are treated as all the other international shipments. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay all the applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees imposed on the import shipments by the Canadian government". You can find this information when you are placing an order and on our site at help-zone - http://www.carid.com/help-zone/shipping/
    I will do my best to resolve the issue with your missing items, but in order to do it I will need some more information from you. May I please ask you to send me your order confirmation number and last and first name to my direct e-mail address - henry.[protected]@carid.com I will be able to find your order in our system and check all the notes and information for you.
    Thank you for your time and patience with us. Have a good day!
    Sincerely,
    Henry Kanunik
    henry.[protected]@carid.com

• Ho
      Feb 27, 2012

Well, I just ordered from this company for the first time. Sunday Feb 26, 2012. Will post a comment later after my items come, or don't come, in a timely manor.