Carid.com — carid.com is the worst company i've dealt with in at least 10 years
Carid.com is the worst company i've dealt with in at least 10 years. I ordered a wood grain dash kit that the site stated was manufactured, ready to ship. Then received an e-mail stating estimated shipping date was 8 days although the site stated usually 3-5. No more updates, after the date came and went, I called their customer "nosupport" and was told it was being manufactured and will ship in another 5 days. Date came and went. I've sent two e-mails, unanswered at to date, two phone calls, one of which found me talking to an imbecile who was rude and no help at all.
I have just sent another e-mail stating that if I receive no satisfactory response in 24 hours, I will cancel and contest the order with my credit card company for the charge they made the day after I ordered.
I have never had good luck with a company that charges the credit card before the item ships. Carid.com is no exception. Bad company, bad service, bad communication. This is a no buy advisory.
More Carid.com Complaints & Reviews
- Carid.com - I am very happy I did not buy from them 
- Carid.com - biggest mistake ordering from them 
- Carid.com - don't buy anything from carid 
- Carid.com - customer service/confirmation of purchse an shipping # 
- Carid.com - refused to give full refund 
- [Resolved] Carid.com - unethical behaviour
- Carid - don't deal with them
- Carid - customer service
- Carid - very poor customer service
- Carid.com - they immediately charged me for the item only to find out that it was not in stock