Carid / air shock - leaked / broke within first 2 week. would not cover under warranty
WILL NOT HONOR WARRANTEE !! I purchased 2 new air shocks for my GMC Envoy and had them installed. In less than 2 weeks they began to leak down & then went totally flat. I had mechanic diagnose to see if an air line had failed or what the problem was. I was shocked that the brand new air shocks from CARID had a hole. I called CARID and explained they seamed helpful. I sent pictures of the hole and they said it was not covered.
DO NOT BUY FROM CARID !!
More Carid Complaints & Reviews
- Carid.com - I am very happy I did not buy from them 
- Carid.com - biggest mistake ordering from them 
- Carid.com - don't buy anything from carid 
- Carid.com - customer service/confirmation of purchse an shipping # 
- Carid.com - refused to give full refund 
- [Resolved] Carid.com - unethical behaviour
- Carid - don't deal with them
- Carid - customer service
- Carid - very poor customer service
- Carid.com - they immediately charged me for the item only to find out that it was not in stock