Caribe/Law Office of Wilo B. Nunez / False Complaint on Loan Modification

Law Office Of Wilo B. Nunez
I, Antonio Rios, vehemently deny what ever was stated by someone else other than me in a previous complaint against Caribe Group and the Law Office of Wilo B. Nunez as it false and untrue. I am still currently under going my modification with the Law Office and their service has always been accurate and very straight forward. Both the Attorney as well as my processor have always given me full details as to my case status. Any previous information given on this website is clearly inaccurate. Someone posted this false information without my consent and they will be held responsible. The authorities have been notified and the person responsible will be held liable. I may be contacted if needed thru my attorney and his staff.

Antonio Rios

N  11th of Mar, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Stay away from this Wilo thief. He pays people a "finders" commission for every person they con into believing this thief is going to help them. They will tell you the thief helped them, how wonder everything worked out, and anything else necessary to con you into giving the thief money. Beware! Its against the law to charge a fee for "helping" you get a loan modification. So why is he charging thousands of dollars? Cause he's a thief. He takes your money and does nothing but tell you all is good when in reality the bank is moving forward with the foreclosure. Dont trust the thief, keep searching on google for additional complaints from people he scammed. Look for an investigative report from KTLA on loan scams, he's all up in it.