caribe group & law officess wilo nuñez / get my money and dint do my modification

1 17042 bellflowerBellflower, CA, United States Review updated:

this copany get my money supostube they offer mi modification bout they no do nothing the manager is miguel pelayo and he tooll me no money back they used law officess of wilo b. nuñez attorney bout he is no ther hem offices is in hungthinton park they are do fraud wit moor people i wanth to put in televicion for all comunity bellflower and state

Comments

Ir
  1st of Jun, 2010

The law office of WILO B. NUNEZ has NOTHING TO DO WITH CARIBE GROUP... the law office of WILO NUNEZ rented out a space in the same location that CARIBE GROUP was in. We had a few complaints about the space in general and we STOPPED DOING BUSINESS in the city of bellflower. If you would like to meet with ATTORNEY WILO B. NUNEZ please call us directly 323-588-5191, we are located in the city of HUNTINGTON PARK and also have an office in DOWNEY.

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE
www.casosdedrogas.com

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our quality control manager Irene Nunez 323-212-1445

Ma
  7th of Jun, 2010

I personally spoke with Irene (to check out this group and she said, "they work for us, but they're in another building near by". I specifically asked, "but they do work for you" and she said "yes".

Ir
  7th of Jun, 2010

To clear up any confusion-

1) The company known as "Caribe Group" had its location in the Bellflower area long before our Law Office rented space in the building that abutted "Caribe Group's" office building.

2) I never said that "Caribe Group" worked for our Law Office. I don't even know what type of business "Caribe Group" is, but I do know that our Law Office has been serving the community for over 30 years, as an unblemished and reputable company, and that we will continue to do so in the future.

Please verify your facts before you make assertions that you cannot substantiate.

Da
  5th of Oct, 2010

Law office of Wilo Nunez did not help me save my home and just took my money. DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!!!
Never saw an attorney.

Go
  4th of May, 2011

Beware of this law firm. I work with the court and it appears this is another shyster trying to get in on the loan modification/bankruptcy bandwagon. He may be a very fine criminal attorney (I notice he refers you to his website but there's nothing on his website indicating he does either loan mods or bankruptcy) but he is not a good BK attorney. I'm going to guess he promises loan mods and then ends of filing BKs instead. If you have experiences with Mr. Nunez that don't meet the standards prescribed by the Rights and Responsibilities Agreement which is mandatory in the Central District, please contact the United States Trustee (the complaints are stacking up and it's only a matter of time before he will find himself facing sanctions) in the area your BK was filed and the State Bar of California. Mr. Nunez, you have a very respectable education- it's sad to see you devalue it by being a greedy bottom feeder. I went to law school where you did your undergraduate work at and I feel you shame the name of Cal/Boalt Hall. I look forward to getting ahold of the right client of yours who's willing to give me the information and evidence I need to pull your ticket. The clock's ticking...

Th
  19th of Jul, 2013

Since 2004, Attorney Wilo B. Nunez has been my lawyer and my family's lawyer. I was stressed, panicked and very upset when I called the his office. I had never had legal problems & I was afraid. I felt that he was more than qualified. His confidence regarding my case put me at ease. He knows our legal system and the law. In court he's prepared, cool under pressure and confident. Results have been nothing short of miraculous. I highly recommend him!