Caribbean Airlines — phone call
Hi my name is Kim Addessio I called today as I have a reservation leaving June 7th out of JFK to Montego Bay.
I was inquiring about upgrading my seats as I have been dealing with bad anxiety and felt maybe I would need more room to not feel so closterfobic also I have a very bad knee.
The customer service rep basically laughed and said you want to change your seat because u have anxiety I said yes. He proceeded to think it was funny.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Waterbury, CTAnxiety is a very serious medical condition if you didn't know that.
I booked this trip with Wendy through cheap Caribbean where she said your airline was A+.
Well I don't feel that way and called her requesting an airline switch.
She told me to write this complaint in hope that someone would help me with my request as she speaks very highly of the airline.
So I said I would give it a try.
Can someone please call or email me
[protected] or kim.[protected]@yahoo.com
More Caribbean Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Caribbean Airlines - wrong name on ticket
- Caribbean Airlines - terrible customer service at jfk counter 
- Caribbean Airlines - articles stolen from luggage 
- Caribbean Airlines - ruined my wedding 
- Caribbean Airlines - raw fish juice leaked on my luggage in cargo hold
- Caribbean Airlines - unauthorised credit card charge
- Caribbean Airlines - flight delayed 
- Caribbean Airlines - my money that was stolen out of my carry on bag
- Caribbean Airlines - flight bw 525 february 21, 2019
- Caribbean Airlines - misplaced luggage