Caribbean Airlines, Flight BW 480 on flight to Fort Lauderdaleloss of an ipad on the way to fort lauderdale from port of spain.

My name is Marilyne Trotz. I traveled on Saturday, June 2, 2018, from Georgetown to Fort Lauderdale, in transiting in Port of Spain for about an hour.

I was a wheelchair passenger. On arrival in Port of Spain, all wheelchair passengers were taken directly from the plane to the departure gate. During that time I held my haversack in my lap opening it once to use my iPad and returning it to the haversack when the announcement to board was made. On entering the plane I was assisted by a crew member to my seat 5C. I placed the haversack under the seat in front of me and asked the stewardess' permission to use the bathroom facilities immediately. She assented. It was not until about seventy - five minutes into the flight that I reached for my iPad to discover that it was missing.

I immediately reported this to the stewardess who said she could do nothing at that time but would call Caribbean Airlines in Port of Spain when the plane reached nearer to Fort Lauderdale. This was however not done because of poor weather conditions. Eventually, I was told to report this matter to Caribbean Airlines, Customer Services which I have now done.

I should be grateful if you would respond promptly and deal with this matter expeditiously. I would like my iPad returned to me or else replaced by a new one.

I am currently resident at 9547 Lantern Bay Circle, West Palm Beach, FL 33411. Telephone # [protected]

Sincerely