Carhop / ford windstar

Saint Paul, MN, United States Review updated:
I went to purchase a vehicle from Carhop i told them exactly what i wanted they gave me a car they thought would best meet my needs. I have 3 kids so I needed a minivan with 4 doors and low miles. They gave me a mini van with low miles. I wanted to spend no more than 6500.00 they gave me a car for 7995.00 I told them I need to test drive it it stalled coming back from the test drive, they showed me another car which had brakes that grinded when pressed needed new rotors and squeled need a new serpine belt. I told them i did not want to start all the paper work processing until i found the car I liked they gave me finance paper to fill out. I dont like the way they do business and wouldnot recommend buying a car from them they seem shaddy.
Ni

Comments

We
  25th of Feb, 2010
Hey Idiots, when you went there and they treated you sooooo bad, brow beat you over YOUR BAD CREDIT, and never gave you choices, and put you into a car that was sooooo unsafe...WHY DID YOU DO THE DEAL? WHY NOT JUST WALK AWAY? Just a question..from a halfway intelligent grown up. Stop Blaming Others you BAD CREDIT DEADBEATS!! PAY YOUR BILLS AND THESE THINGS WOULDN'T HAPPEN, YOU BIG OL DUMMIES!!

CarHop Auto Sales And Finance / Interstate Auto Group Logo CarHop Auto Sales And Finance / Interstate Auto Group
Overall Satisfaction Rating